Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Your Opinion Matters

The surveys are here and apparently my opinion matters! Church is wondering how strongly I agree or disagree with statements such as:
  • The Mass is celebrated with great joy and reverence.
  • Reconciliation is made available with sufficient frequency.
  • The Youth Groups have provided my teen(s) with good role models and caring individuals who can listen to and encourage them in their life's journey.
  • The Sanctuary is warm, inviting and helps me focus on the Liturgy.
  • The Music Ministry enhances the worship experience.
  • Within the Sanctuary I would like to see more spiritual/religious images to help me meditate and pray.
  • The Adoration Chapel provides an excellent environment in which to worship and adore Jesus.
  • Overall, the church environment has a holy and peaceful feel.
Also:
If there were one thing that you would like to see the parish start doing, what would it be and why?
If there were one thing that you would like the parish to stop doing, what would it be and why?
What does the ideal parish look like?
Describe how the church environment contributes to your spiritual growth when you are here?
What are some challenges you see that need to be addressed within our church community?

Email me your comments ladies. I'd be glad to include them.

No comments: