Saturday, May 17, 2008

How does this stuff get through spam filters?

Request for your co-operation,

I am Mrs Martha Hamid and my only son Samuel Hamid. My husband, Major Gen. Dramane Hamid was assassinated in Darfour on a military mission in Sudan. My husband had TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS kept in a well concealed trunk box and deposited with a security company here in Abidjan. I want you to do me a favour to receive this fund to a safe account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary. I have plans to relocate with my only son to overseas to continue his education and do investment in your country, like in real estate and industrial productions or any other profitable sector in your economy. This is my reasons for contacting you.
Please if you are willing to assist me and my only son, indicate your interest by replying me to our private email.

Thanks and God bless you.

Mrs. Martha Hamid.

No comments: